Sailor Eevees - Dress up game

20:44

I has been a very long month, with lots of trouble (life problems, adulthood boring stuff and so on). When I feel upset I try to wonder around and get my mind on other activities like dress up games. 

 

I have played them since I was little but now is easier on a computer and people is has made up some really nice looking ones. With the E3 hype I decided to make the Evee evolution collection…hope you like them all:


Eevee - Normal
Close up

Vaporeon - Water
Close up

Jolteon - Electric
Close up


Flareon - Fire
Close up

Umbreon - Dark
Close up

Leafeon - Grass
Close up

Sylveon - Fairy
Close up

Glaceon - Ice
 Close up

Espeon - Psychic
 Close up

 The Eevees :D
They were all made by Cinnamon Annie in the Senshi Maker 0.3  (makers: Dolldivine and Drachearannak). I would love to cosplay them all if I ever got the time and budget (cosplay goals and dreams).


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

recent posts